Monday, November 9, 2009

Let's Get Started!!

We all have to start somewhere!! Starting on the coupon game seemed like a huge mountain to climb. I didn't used to go through the mounds of ads we got in the mail till just recently. I just went to the store of my choice and purchased what I needed and crossed my fingers that it was on sale that week. Inspired by a friend and fellow blogger (that you Sammy!), I bit the bullet and looked through ALL of the ads that came in my mailbox. I was amazed!! With all the options we have in the city, I transformed from a loyal one store shopper into super saving mom! With a new baby, and a working student for a husband, I am bound and determined to do my part and spend less on my household budget!! My household spending money is $150 weekly. My goal is to get that down to $100 a week. I'll be sure to keep you up to date on my progress. So here's to coupon-ing and saving money!!

I welcome ideas and money saving tips. Share the wealth! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send an email to conoverfamilyaz@gmail.com. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment